Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Government Plot

It is my view that this "Snowzilla" Storm was a government plot to get the economy moving again. The media hyped it and we bought it. Think about it, we all went to the store to buy at the very least milk and bread. I added some comfort foods that I don't normally purchase to my cart.  Some people invested in snow blowers and generators for a storm that wasn't much of anything.  Tow truck drivers were kept a little busy by people who think they know how to drive.  Collision shops will be busy in a couple of days with the dings and dents, which means parts will be purchased from the automotive suppliers.  It's a win win situation. Even if the storm wasn't all that it was predicted to be, I am enjoying our family snow day.

No comments:

Post a Comment