Sunday, February 27, 2011

You're a Winner!

They are the words so many wish to hear.  No, it wasn't Publisher's Clearning House. No, we didn't win the Mega Millions jackpot.  The call was from the Macomb Daily and my husband was the winner of...wait for it....not one... but TWO TICKETS to the AUTORAMA!!! Can you believe it?  For those of you not familiar with Autorama, it is basically an indoor hot rod and classic car show that  this year included Billy The Exterminator and one of the guys from the Jersey Shore signing autographs.  Any guy into cars loves attending (my husband), but I would rather you run me over with a car than attend.

My husband and brother-inlaw used the tickets last night.  It sounds like they enjoyed the people watching more than the cars.  I'm sure there were many people that have been seen on COP's in attendance.  I enjoyed quality girl time with my daughters and that makes me feel like a winner too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment