Friday, March 1, 2013

Banana Peel Teeth Whitener

Life was so boring before the invention of the Internet and Pinterest.  I can not remember what I used to do to pass the time.  Imagine my delight when a friend posted this beauty tip.


I like white teeth, but teeth whitening can be a bit pricey if you purchase trays from your dentist or buy the strips. Allegedly, the minerals in the banana peel (potassium, magnesium and manganese) absorb into your teeth and whiten them.  You can be the judge, but I do notice a difference after one banana application.


1.  Rub the inside of the banana peel onto your teeth for 2 minutes.
2. Brush your teeth.  It is that simple.

 
BEFORE
AFTER

I am predicting a banana shortage in the near future.  Don't say I didn't warn you!

No comments:

Post a Comment