One of many boxes in "Garage Mahal".
No, I do not have a problem. I did have some help.
I removed all of the labels. You can see my post about adhesive remover. It works like a charm.
I scored the bottles with my bottle cutter http://www.funtoymall.com/ntmkgp17194.html and then followed the directions dipping the bottle in boiling water for 5 seconds and then dipping in cold water for 5 seconds.
Sometimes the bottles just split exactly where they are scored and sometimes not so much. Notice that there are fewer bottles then when I started.
I strung the bottles together with nylon cord and wood beads.
I wish the sun had been shining for these photos.
This was the first wind chime I made this fall from a bottle of tequila.
I think a colorful bottle tree may appear in the garden this summer.