Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm Bored

I've completed one of my New Year's Resolutions and it is still January! I have cleaned and organized everything in this house and now I'm saying the words that cause any mother to cringe... I'm bored. What should I do next? Hmmmm...let's try and figure out this blog thing. I am not tech savy so this has been a challenge to say the least. Today I attempted to set up ads. We will see if I was successful since I can not click on them. I need to plan dinner for tonight and make some lunch box treats for the ones I love. I am thinking Jambalya and Snickerdoodles are on the agenda. I promise to post recipes after I get the hang of this. By the way, I'm still working on the exercise and healthy living resolutions. I'll keep you posted on those.

No comments:

Post a Comment