I did want to share something I created. My niece had a Jet Pack on her birthday list. A real jet pack was a little out of my budget, so I decided to look on Pinterest to see what I could find. I found one and decided to give it a try. It was very simple. You need two empty 2-liter bottles, plastic spray primer in gray, cardboard, ribbon and a hot glue gun.
- Spray the bottles and cardboard with the primer.
- When the bottles and cardboard are dry, attach the bottles next to each other on the cardboard to secure.
- Attach ribbon to the cardboard (like a back pack)
- Fold together strips of red, orange and yellow ribbon and secure inside the bottle opening with glue.
- Strap on your Jet Pack and enjoy the ride.